Everyone with a Swagbucks account has their own unique Swag Name.
- What is a Swag Name?
- Why should I set a Swag Name?
- What should I choose as my Swag Name?
- How do I set/change my Swag Name?
Everyone with a Swagbucks account has their own Swag Name, that takes the place of their User ID.
If you haven’t yet set yours, you will have a User ID that looks like this: swaguser12345678.
- Well, the first reason is that you will get 2 SB for picking one. Free SB are always welcome.
- More importantly though, your Swag Name takes the place of your User ID. This means that you can use your Swag Name to enter promotions that Swagbucks runs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and The Daily Swag!
- Additionally, your Swag Name is used in your referral link which makes it much easier to remember and give out to people.
It is important to set a unique Swag Name, something that you will easily remember.
Most people choose something that says something about them. For example, let’s say you like camping, you can choose something fun like happycamper123.
N.B. Your Swag Name takes the place of your User ID. Therefore, Swag Names are permanent and cannot be changed once set. Please ensure that you choose something appropriate as accounts with offensive Swag Names will be deactivated.
How do I access and edit my My Account?
- On the top right of Swagbucks.com you’ll see your Profile Picture or SB amount with an arrow beside it, click the arrow, or just click here.
- Click on “My Settings”.
- Enter your password and click “Submit”.
- From here you can change your Full Name, Swag Name (if you didn’t already set it), Email, Password, Security Question, and Shipping Information by clicking “edit” and typing in the appropriate text field.
- When you are satisfied with your changes click “Save Changes”.
- Once you click “Save Changes” you will be prompted to either verify your changes by email or answer your Security Question. Choose whichever you feel most comfortable with.
You can find more information on Swag Names here.