Are you a member of our Facebook group for Swagbucks users in the UK? If yes, read on for a really exciting piece of news!
Welcome to August!
We have some really exciting news for you today. As we have so many wonderful members in this group, and added over 1000 new members in July, we wanted to find a way to show you how much we appreciate all of you.
Your admins have been talking to Swagbucks and, as a result, every member of our group has the chance to win one of two 1000 SB prizes.
Now the prize doesn’t come without conditions, this is a contest, so there are some rules you need to follow. We want to celebrate the members of the group who are active members, those who offer advice and help to others, those who don’t just post referral links, but give advice as well. The members who keep this group as friendly, welcoming and useful as possible.
Therefore, in order to be eligible for the prize, you need to help other members by posting/commenting during August. We will ask you for a direct link to, or timestamped screenshot of, one of your eligible posts/comments. You will also need to provide your Swag Name so that Swagbucks can award the prizes to the two winners.
Please read the rules carefully and then enter when you’re ready.
- 2 winners of 1000 SB each (approximately £7)
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
- Winners will be announced within 10 days after sign-ups end.
- Sign-ups end on 31/08/17 at 11:59 pm BST.
- A post will be made, on or before 10/09/2017, announcing the winners and the SB will be deposited into the winners’ accounts.
- You must be a member of our Facebook group.
- You must have an active Swagbucks account.
- You must be a resident of the UK. Non UK entrants will be banned from this and any future contest/giveaways. They will also be removed and banned from the group.
- You must be an active participant of the group during August 2017
- You must have posted or commented regularly in the group during August 2017.
- Only “helpful” posts/comments are eligible as participation.
- Referral links or promotion posts/comments are not eligible as participation.
- You must be able to prove your participation by providing a screenshot or direct link to one of your posts/comments in the group.
- Only “helpful” posts/comments are eligible as proof of participation.
- Screenshots must include the date and time of the post/comment. No edited images will be accepted.
- You must submit both your Facebook name and your Swag Name to be considered.
- Only one entry per user; signing up more than once will get you banned from this and any future contests/giveaways.
- The contest closes on 31st August 2017 at 23.59 BST. No further entries will be taken after this time.
- The winners will be announced in the group on or before 10th September 2017 (Sunday).
Remember, you can only enter once!
If you don’t fit the requirements, please don’t enter the contest. Your entry will be disqualified. Any attempts to cheat will result in a ban from the group.
Submissions for the contest must be posts/comments where you are actively helping or advising another member.
Posts recommending a website or discover offer will not be considered. However, if you alert group members about an offer, and then comment on that post advising people how they can (legally) complete the offer, the comments WILL be considered. For example, say you posted about the final fantasy offer, other members asked questions, and you gave them advice on how to play, your comments will be eligible for submission.
A post/comment complaining about something will NOT be accepted.
Your contest entry gives you a chance to win, however, we will be checking all the entries against the group. If you aren’t regularly helping/advising others (once or twice a week at minimum), during August, your entry will not be considered valid.
I hope that helps to clarify things for people.
Also remember, you have an entire month to enter & you can only enter once. It may be a good idea to wait a week or two and only enter when you think you have a post/comment that is 100% suitable for the contest.
Thank you all and good luck!
“We” and “us” refer to the admins of the group.
The “group” refers to the Facebook group: **UK** Swagbucks, Prolific, Mintvine, Shopprize – apps & surveys (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopprizeSharers)
The admins of the group reserve the right to exclude any member from the contest, if they have been found to be violating the rules of the contest or the group.
Members of the group who are deemed to be spamming the group, i.e. constant posts/comments about the same topic, irrelevant posts/comments etc, will be excluded without warning.
Admins are prohibited from entering the contest.
Thanks again to Swagbucks for sponsoring our August contest!